mardi 31 juillet 2012

Looking for the right pattern...

A little parenthesis in my Lily-themed posts...(but don't worry, the 5th and final part of the Lily Diaries should be online pretty soon!)
A while ago, I stumbled upon this picture while blog-reading (I don't know who was the original taker and owner of it, but I first saw it while reading Tami Lee's blog, Tami herself having taken it from ImageShack (here's the original link)) and have been looking for the right pattern to make the same dress, or at least something similar, ever since :


As I said, I don't know who took this picture, nor do I know who is featured in it, so, whoever you are, do feel free to claim the property of your picture!
I have no idea what the back of this dress looks like, but I think I'd like it to be a rather low, V-shaped neckline.
I think it could look particularly gorgeous in a Japanese fabric, like for example this one :




or these (sorry, I can't put the image for some reason, so you'll have to go and check the links) :
http://www.interiormall.com/cat/nsample.asp?ID=245859&t=932
http://www.interiormall.com/cat/nsample.asp?ID=245854&t=932

So...anyone got an idea about a pattern that could be used to make a dress like this one?


Thanks for your answers!


XX

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire