mardi 14 juillet 2015

Outfit Along : all done!

You've already seen my dress...now here's my (almost) finished cardi!


This is a Hetty. Nothing particular to say about the construction. I put loads of markers to mark the lace repeats and everything went fine. As I often do with Andi's designs, I just added one lace repeat so the length fit me better. It took some time to finish because of the heat wave - not the kind of weather that makes you want to knit!

I used these gorgeous black glass buttons which I got on A Little Mercerie. They're beautiful but quite fragile - I broke one as I was sewing it, thankfully the lovely lady who sold them to me added 2 spare buttons just in case. I'll try to be very careful, but I hope they'll stand the wash!


And may I say, I think Hetty really pairs perfectly with a dress that's meant to show off a bit of skin!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire