Here's my little OAL update :
Bad picture, but it's lucky it's dark, otherwise you would see what a mess my flat is ;). As you can see, Myrna is growing quite well (I'm currently halfway through the waist shaping). However, the same can't be said about my dress...the pile of fabric on which I put my ball of yarn is actually going to become a Hawthorn, but for the moment it's only been prewashed. I made a first muslin of the bodice, which proved I'd have to make it a bit longer, I started tracing the other pattern pieces...and that's as far as I went for the moment.
I hope I'll be more productive next week-end!