mercredi 28 mai 2014

Miette : finished!

Hey folks, my Miette is finished!
The yarn I used is Eole, by Plassard (more informations about it here). As I wanted to wear my cardi for summer, I decided not to make it in wool and therefore chose this 55%cotton, 45% acrylic yarn. I'm only half-satisfied about it - in several balls of yarn I discovered some knots, as if the yarn had been cut or broken and then tied back together, and there was nothing I could do to prevent it from showing in some places.
This one just to show you that I'm rocking the matching tights, yay! (OK, I know they look darker on the picture because of the light, but they actually match!)
 As for the pattern, I really liked working with it! "That Miette, she ain't no piece of cake!"...is what I might have been thinking at the beginning (Frenglish joke inside). I couldn't get past row 8 because I kept getting the wrong number of stitches! Until it finally dawned on me that I wasn't counting the right way (see my Ravelry notes for details) What can I say...? That's what happens when you forget about your 9th grade-level maths program!
However, once I finally figured it out, everything went on like a breeze!
Look, I'm actually smiling on this one!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire