The yarn I used is Eole, by Plassard (more informations about it here). As I wanted to wear my cardi for summer, I decided not to make it in wool and therefore chose this 55%cotton, 45% acrylic yarn. I'm only half-satisfied about it - in several balls of yarn I discovered some knots, as if the yarn had been cut or broken and then tied back together, and there was nothing I could do to prevent it from showing in some places.
|This one just to show you that I'm rocking the matching tights, yay! (OK, I know they look darker on the picture because of the light, but they actually match!)|
However, once I finally figured it out, everything went on like a breeze!
|Look, I'm actually smiling on this one!|