lundi 23 septembre 2013

Fall Essentials Sewalong 2013 : My Palette

Well, it's actually not a palette as I don't think I'll be able to sew more than one garment. Therefore, only one color and one fabric.
I'll make my overalls in a fabric I already have in my stash : 

Linen/viscose blend from Toto, bought with no particular project in mind...Had actually already bought something very similar for a Ceylon, and as I was afraid I wouldn't have enough, I bought 2 more metres, only to find it wasn't exactly the same color as what I'd bought first. Never mind, I know how to use it now! 
Added to this : 


  • Anchor buttons left from  my B5895,
  • white thread (from stash)
  • And some bias trim (not pictured here.)
Started tracing my pattern yesterday evening - stay tuned if you want to know what's going on!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire