This one is actually much simpler than the first - which you can see here - but there's actually a reason for it : it was actually simply supposed to be a background for a patch! Consequentially, the fabric and the thread I used for the buttonholes (handworked...again!) were actually chosen to match the colors of the patch!
|Here's the shirt itself...|
|And here's the justification for the title of this post!|
But that's how you learn I guess...I finally found out the setting on my machine and will be able to topstitch the hell out of my next project. Stay tuned for that :)
And now I'm going to leave you with some music. Hope you enjoy it!